Change of Grade Requests

Requests for Change of Grade must be submitted through the College Dean to the Registrar’s Office prior to the posting of a student’s degree. Grade changes will not be approved once a degree has been posted. Change of grade five years or older must be approved by the Provost and Senior Vice President.