M.B.A., Business Analytics Specialization
The Master of Business Administration prepares graduates to lead and manage organizations through mastery of broadly applicable core disciplines in global management and leadership, finance, and marketing, gaining skills tailored to the ethical solution of complex problems, integration of information technology, leading a diverse workforce, and competing in a global marketplace.
|FINC 514||Introduction to Business Analytics and Data Science||3|
|FINC 507||Corporate Financial Management||3|
|MGMT 516||Global Strategic Management||3|
|MKTG 515||Contemporary Marketing Perspectives: Trends, Strategies and Practice||3|
|ACCT 552||Strategic Profitability Analysis: Accounting for Managers||3|
|MGMT 595||Executive Communication||3|
|Business Analytics Specialization||15|
|FINC 535||Data Management||3|
|FINC 565||Time Series Modeling and Experimental Design||3|
|FINC 530||Machine Learning for Business I||3|
|FINC 613||Decision Analysis||3|
|FINC 560||Data Visualization and Communication||3|
|BUSI 799||Interdisciplinary Capstone in Business Administration||3|
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Master of Business Administration with a specialization in Business Analytics program, students will be able to:
- Identify ethical issues and understand the implications of social responsibility for sustainable business practices.
- Evaluate information and apply critical thinking skills to identify solutions and inform business decisions.
- Utilize technology, apply quantitative methods and interpret data to solve business problems.
- Integrate knowledge of core business concepts and collaborate productively as part of a team.
- Work effectively in a diverse environment and understand how global and cultural issues effect the organization and its stakeholders.
- Compose clear and concise forms of written communication to effectively convey ideas and information associated with business topics.
- Communicate business concepts effectively through oral presentation.