Non-Classified Study

Students interested in taking courses on a part-time basis for personal or professional enrichment may choose from a broad range of classes offered. Such students will register as non-classified students and need to submit: 

  1. An application for admission to part-time study; 
  2. An official high school/college transcript of work completed or a photocopy of a GED diploma with official GED scores. 

Students admitted on a part-time, non-classified basis will not be considered eligible for federal or state financial aid.