Cyber Defense, Certificate
Certificate of Completion for Cyber Defense is a certification program for cyber defense effective 2015. This certificate is aligned to the new Cyber Defense standards for the National Security Agency.
|SECU 151||Security Systems & Design||3|
|SECU 222||Computer Security I||3|
|SECU 322||Computer Security II||3|
|SECU 422||Computer Security III||3|
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Cyber Defense, Certificate program, students will be able to:
- Perform information security risk assessment, identify potential threats, and develop threat mitigation strategies.
- Describe security design principles and identify security mechanisms to implement desired security principles.
- Implement security defense technologies.
- Identify malicious activities and attacks, and recommend appropriate response capabilities.
- Carry out incident response activities and support cyber-crime investigation.